Sunday, October 3, 2010

St. James Art Show




October is one of my favorite months for many reasons. Despite the obvious wonderful wardrobe change (cozy sweaters are all that I crave & boots become a must), St. James Art Show consistently shows up on my calendar the first weekend of every October.

This year the show definitely did not disappoint. Below are the purchases we made this year.



















We have been searching high and low for ceramic tumblers (they are very hard to come by) and were pleasantly surprised to find the PERFECT ones at St. James! Artist Thomas Feyrer is a Wisconsin potter and we adore his work. We just couldn't walk away from his booth without these beauties!





But the true highlight of the shopping experience was the ring I finally allowed myself to purchase. I have been obsessing over Don Marksz's jewelry for over 7 years. I have never passed his booth without trying on multiple pieces but could never pull the trigger. Well folks, I finally did it! I am the proud owner of the above ring -- it is gorgeous. The freshwater pearls have the most wonderful hint of pink and are perfectly nested in the beautiful silver setting of the ring.

1 comment:

Alex said...

good lookin' stuff, good lookin'.

had fun perusing the arts with you.