Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Perfection.

Some of my best friends, Becky & Zach Carter, are featured on a Billboard in Richmond, KY!

Is she not the most beautiful bride you have ever seen? GAH!

********************

It is quite incredible, how this little world works. Becky & Zach got married in October 2009. Their wedding was SPECTACULAR. Three months later, Alex and I were engaged. As a bridesmaid in Becky's wedding I had a lot of interaction with her photographer, Mary Lashbrook (now Lawson). I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER! When it came time to pick our photographer it was no question at all -- only Mary would do.




The beautiful photograph featured on the Billboard was taken by the beautiful photographer, Mary Lashbrook, and submitted to Kentucky Bride Magazine. Becky & Zach's wedding was featured in the Summer 2010 issue!


Summer 2010 Issue


Choosing Mary as our photographer was by far the best decision Alex and I made (besides marrying each other, of course).

She took the most beautiful pictures of our special day, like these:


Check out her website:

P.S. Have I told you, we also will be featured in Kentucky Bride? It's true :)

1 comment:

Kenna - everythinggal.com said...

YOU are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen! How come you didn't tell me you have a blog. I'm onto you now!!