Sunday, July 17, 2011

Women's World Cup

Can we just talk about this?

I LOVE watching the Women's World Cup.

If you know me well, 
you know that "loving" and "watching a sport" 
are not words that come out of my mouth in the same sentence.
But this US women's team has won me over.

My favorite player, Megan Rapinoe

Germany Soccer WWCup France USA
Abby Wambach
Hope Solo - Brazil v USA: FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 - Quarter Finals
The amazing Hope Solo --
Where would we be without her?

Alex Morgan & Lauren Cheney



Good luck girls in your game against Japan. 
Along with the rest of the country,
we will be cheering you on today at 2PM!
No matter which way the game goes,
I am proud to be an American
because of the way you have represented our country.

U S A !! U S A !! U S A !! U S A !! U S A !! U S A !! U S A !! U S A !!

No comments: