Monday, September 19, 2011

The Honest Truth

I confess... I am a pen snob.
I will only write with a select few pen brands.
After Alex and I got married and moved into our apartment,
I wonder if he second guessed his decision to spend the rest of his life with me
 as I purged our home of any pen other than my elite brands.

It is possible that I have converted him into a pen snob too.
We both gave each other Sharpie pens for Christmas
and I think he is now a believer that not every writing utensil is created equal.
He remains more open-minded about using other pens
but I have noticed him carrying a couple extra quality pens in his pocket just in case.

Here is my select pen list:

Sharpie Pen

Flair
Individual Pen
Le Pen

Precise



1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahha. i am the same when it comes to markers
but i do love a good ink ball pen