Monday, January 7, 2013

Currently Coveting

Pinned Image

I don't know if you have noticed, 
but Target is killing it right now.

Like most people, 
I am head over heels for the bulls eye
but I'll admit to not always loving their apparel and housewares.
It definitely comes in waves for me.
Some seasons, I can't seem to get enough ...
and others, I hardly want to browse.
Even during Target merchandise droughts, 
my faithfulness remains to the store.
{You can never really have too many lip glosses or magazines, right?}
But this year, Target is starting out with a bang.

From Target, I am Currently Coveting:


Xhilaration® Juniors Fit and Flare Chevron Dress w/ Lace - Black
Xhilaration

Mossimo® Women's Sleeveless Ponte Dress w/ Front Zipper -Honeydew Green
Mossimo

Mossimo® Women's Mesh Skirt -Sand/Orange
Mossimo

Xhilaration® Juniors Knit Blazer - Blue Polka Dots
Xhilaration


Mossimo® Women's Long Floral Print Tunic Top
Mossimo

Mossimo Supply Co. Tassle Clutch - Black
Mossimo

Mossimo Supply Co. Large Flip Lock Clutch with Gold Chain - Coral
Mossimo


+ + + + + + + + +

 And since all of the above is completely impractical 
considering my ever-growing baby bump
 and soon-to-be role as a mother, 
I, of course, have to covet in the housewares section as well.


Grosgrain Applique Toss Pillow - Black/White (18x18")
Modern Cottage Home Collection

Coral Wall Clock
Modern Cottage Home Collection


White Storage Ottoman with Nail Head Detail
Passport Home Collection


Threshold™ Scallop Floral Dinnerware Set of 12 - Coral
Threshold




1 comment:

Blair said...

Best. Store. Ever.