Tuesday, February 26, 2013

oscars + such

We don't have cable.
Most of the time I do not regret our choice
 in saving a nice chunk of change each month
but there are always those few televised events
 that make me jealous of you DVRers out there.
Some of these events include
March madness,
the Olympics,
Presidential debates,
the Ellen Show,
Bravo TV,
and, all the award shows during awards season.
Despite having to watch the show a day late on Hulu,
I did enjoy keeping up with the red carpet arrivals online.
My opinion of Sunday night's red carpet
is pretty much in perfect agreement with Erin's here
{you can always rely on her to have the most honest and hilarious red carpet recap}.
One other reason I really wish we had cable during the Oscars
is to host something fun like this.
Maybe one day we'll join the rest of the cable-filled world...
Like after putting Greta through a few years at daycare.
Oh, who am I kidding...
its probably more like
after putting Greta through college.
But, until then...
thank you E! and People.com for keeping me in the loop!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Taylor, We dont have cable either. What we do have is one of those rabbit ear antennas. You get all the network stations (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) and a few movie stations. It's totally free after you buy the antenna. Just an idea!

Darlene