Monday, October 28, 2013

Scrapbook








^^^ My favorite fall outfit ^^^









^^^ Pictures taken while here ^^^



^^^ Failed craft project ^^^
I painted this box as part of my mama's birthday gift
{in addition to letting her holds Demps first}
but when I lined the interior with scrapbook paper
the top wouldn't close anymore.
I tried to remove the paper but it was too late,
the glue had set.



 
^^^ Newlyweds, B & C, cutting the cake ^^^
at community group.
It's a looooong story, but they didn't get a chance to cut their wedding cake
at their actual wedding,
 so we had a champagne toast and our own version of the tradition
 in our living room after they returned from their honeymoon.



^^^ Enjoying a lovely dinner with some lovely friends from high school. ^^^
B-H-S! I love it! I love it! I love it!



^^^ GG trying on her Halloween costume ^^^



No comments: