Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Honest Truth

Yup

Yeah, this quote totally describes my life right now,
 so ....

I am writing the week of Christmas to tell you...
There will be no Christmas card this year! 

A few things:

1. I love the cards we have received. 
You people are so thoughtful and creative,
and so freakin' beautiful!


2. Now having seen all your fancy cards,
 I feel slightly guilty for not having sent them out myself. 
But with the whirlwind that is my life,
it just did not seem possible.
I kind of feel like an awful mother for not having sent cards 
for Greta's first Christmas.
But, oh well. 
This is just an early life lesson
on priorities and life balance.


3. And lastly, if we were to have a Christmas card this year,
I think the following pictures would have been included:





No comments: