Saturday, May 10, 2014

Scrapbook.

I apologize, but this is going to be a little bit of a photo dump.
It's been a while since I have had the time to sit down
and record our happenings.
So, here is the best I can do at the moment.

^^^ I threw Al a surprise party with our CG friends. ^^^
I am happy to report that 
he was TOTALLY surprised!




^^^ Since Alex was out of town on his and Greta's actual birthday, ^^^
my family decided to celebrate little G without her birthday partner
with lots of gifts and a bowl of delicious fruit salad.





^^^ Greta is blessed to not have only one birthday buddy ^^^
but TWO birthday buddies.
Collier was born on the same day, in the same hospital,
and also via c-section!
We were so glad we got to spend their actual birthday together.



^^^ My shopping babe thought these balloons outside of Trader Joe's ^^^
were for her birthday. She was quite confused why we were not taking them home.


^^^ And, our latest trick. ^^^

























^^^ Brett, Crystal, Macklin, and Dempsey ^^^
came in town for Greta and Alex's Derby party (more on that later).



^^^ GG's favorite birthday gift was the one from her daddy! ^^^

No comments: