Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday's Favorite FInds

I keep changing the title of this series.
I don't know what to call it,
but you are following me right?
It is Friday,
and here are some of my favorite things:



I am seriously dreaming of saving up all my money
for one of these bad boys.
I love the elegance of the simple design.

*

I am also pretty shocked at how much I adore 
Kristin Cavallari's shoe line.
But, I pretty much love every single pair.
She was definitely not my favorite on Laguna Beach,
but the girl knows how to design a mean pair of shoes.
They are a little pricey for how trendy they are,
but I might just have to stalk these for when they go on sale.

*

Okay, if you don't follow Grace,
you are really missing out.
She is absolutely hysterical.
My favorite blog
Hands. Down.


Happy Weekend!! 

No comments: