Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Family Photoshoot

Every year for Thanksgiving 
my brother and his family come to Louisville for the long weekend
after our Thanksgiving feast in Indianapolis.
(He lives in Chicago.)
 It is one of my favorite weekends of the year!

This year I attempted to arrange for a photographer to come
take pictures of my brother and our families with my mom.
It was supposed to be a Christmas gift to them,
but after trying to arrange for two different photographers to take our family portrait
and both of them canceling for various reasons… I almost threw in the towel.

Determined to follow through on my Christmas gift,
I set up a tripod and clicked on the self-timer. 
These certainly aren't professional looking, but they work.






After a few shots together, I unclipped my camera from the tripod and started snapping candids.
These are my favorites, especially of the kids.







































































































































No comments: