I am a magazine junkie.
It is quite embarrassing to admit but
I just can't seem to pass up the discounted subscription rates.
I don't really know how it happened
but over the course of several years
I have accumulated way too may subscriptions.

The problem is I love them all!
However, at times they can create quite the stress.
I will get a new issue before I even have time to flip through last month's issue.
I am going to try to refrain from renewing all nine subscriptions this year
and narrow it down to my top three.
Hahaha!!!! Did you fall prey to the people going door to door trying to make $ to go on a trip or something?? Haley used to have like 10 subscriptions in college when we lived on Aylesford due to that...I love mags but hardly ever buy them..I like the freebies ;) Love that you shared this!! :) Wish I lived close to share!
ReplyDelete