Saturday, November 13, 2010

Girl Crush.

girl crush [gurl kruhsh]: (1.) feelings of admiration and adoration which a girl has for another girl; (2.) a nonsexual attraction, usually based on veneration at some level







The hubs teases me all the time because I have more girl crushes than he. I admit it, it's true. And, one of my longest standing girl crushes is on Keri Russell.




I loved her in the Mickey Mouse Club in 1991. -- My favorite show to watch after coming home from Elementary school.



I couldn't get enough of her in Felicity from 1998-2002. My mom and I watched every episode together. Oh, how I desperately LONGED to be in college and ride the subway in NYC just like her. (I have all the DVDs if you need to borrow them!)





I was pleasantly surprised by her 2007 performance in Waitress, which is now one of my favorite movies of all times.





And now, I am enjoying her on the TV series, Running Wilde, on Tuesday nights on FOX. Keri stars opposite of Will Arnett. Much like Arrested Development, (one of my all time faves), it is about dysfunctional relationships and the hilarity that ensues as a result.














No comments: