Thursday, January 13, 2011

Confessional.

I am just going to say it,
I. sweat. a. lot.

It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I noticed my sweaty situation.
In fact, I had just started dating Alex when things got a little sticky.

I have always been that girl that could run 5 miles and never break a sweat.
It wasn't that running, in and of itself, was easy for me,
I just never showed physical exertion through sweating.

Well, two summers ago things took a turn for the worse.
All of a sudden I noticed a change.
I first noticed I was sweating more.
Then, the awful part,
I was not only sweating but I began stinking too.

While on one of our first of many lovely dates together,
Alex actually had to confront me about my odor.
(One of the most horrific moments of my life.)

I blame it on hormones, especially since I have talked with other women
who have experienced similar changes in sweat patterns in their early 20's.



This all leads me to tell you about an amazing find!


As a result of my over producing sweat glands,
I started wearing Secret clinical strength deodorant -- and it has helped so much.
But it is SO expensive. ($9 each)
(Like I said before, I sweat a lot. I go through those bad boys like nobody's business.)

A dear friend of mine enlightened me to a cheaper alternative.

Suave clinical strength deodorant.

According to her, not only is it cheaper but it works better too.
The only problem with the Suave version, it is nearly impossible to find.
Until now, that is!
Drugstore.com carries it for $5.99 a pop
($3 less than Secret's version)
and they have free shipping on orders over $25.
That's right folks, you can bet your bottom dollar that
I ordered 5 Suave clinical strength deodorants today.

Here's to being so fresh and so clean, clean.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have used Secret Clinical for about 2 years now!! (You can get prescription deodorant from a Dr. if it's truly bad)........ but I've never paid that much for Secret!?
It's usually $7 and I find P&G coupons to help out.
Might have to check into the Suave thing :)