Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Retirement!

Last night my aunt Debbie celebrated 
her retirement from the Jefferson County Public Schools.
{Great timing for the party since JCPS schools start on Monday!}

She has been an incredible role model and a major influence in my life.
I truly look up to her, not just as my aunt but as my mentor.
I have picked her brain {and will continue to do so} about the life of a teacher.
She always gives the best and the most encouraging advice.
I admire her generosity, patience, and big heart.

Congratulations Aunt Debbie! 
We are so happy for you.

Aunt Debbie, Brooke, Uncle David, & Ethan

The boys


Notice the apples for the teacher.

Dad, Me, & Mimi

Me & Al with Aunt Debbie

Sis-in-laws!

Mimi put on a show for us!



Me, Mimi, & Brooke


Aunt Sharon wondering about admiring Mimi's hula dancing

Next up... Uncle David

Gelato

Ethan and his buddies

Aunt Debbie & Uncle David



No comments: