Thursday, August 11, 2011

Recipes

As I am sure you have figured out by now,
I am not what they call, "Good in the kitchen."

I mean, if I am going to get my hands dirty 
it is probably going to involve paint, glitter, glue, clay, etc.
Well, maybe not all of those and definitely not all together.
Actually, I guess it could but probably wouldn't. 
Hmm. I might have to try that combo of materials one day.

Anyway... 
{I am getting side tracked here.}

I found the perfect solution.

Illustrated recipes!

The drawings keep me captivated long enough to actually read the entire recipe.
I have found that helps a lot, actually reading the recipe.

So, here are some of my favorite illustrations.
I have yet to try them out in the kitchen.
I will let you know when I do.
But for your safety, 
I wouldn't hold your breath.


Stuffed Portobellos


Linguini with Grilled Tomatoes and Feta Cheese


Mom-mom's Perfect Peach Cake


Sweet Potato Enchiladas

All recipes can be found {here}.

No comments: