Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Highlights

This weekend was full of 
festivities & holiday cheer.
Pinned Image

Friday was ugly Christmas sweater day at school --
such a blast!
The students and teachers really got into it.
I only wish I had taken more pictures.

We made our sweaters!


Friday night we celebrated the beginning of winter break {for me}
at a co-workers Christmas party.
It was a "red-tie" event.
It was certainly an elegant way to usher in the holidays.




Saturday I went to brunch at Wild Eggs with some dear friends
for a Dirty Santa exchange.

The beautiful earrings I "stole" :)


Saturday night we celebrated Hanukkah with family
at my aunt & uncle's house.
We lit the menorah and enjoyed a lovely meal 
complete with latkes & applesauce {my favorite}.





We will be out of town for Christmas,
so we scheduled an early Christmas celebration 
with my mom on Sunday. 
We ate, exchanged gifts, and saw Sherlock Holmes.
{Unfortunately, I did not take any photos :( }



No comments: