Sunday, February 24, 2013

Scrapbook

^^^ I am SO ready for SPRING!^^^
Despite my long-term relationship with Mr. Infiinity Scarf,
I think I might be ready to call it quits and move on.
Statement necklaces are just so charming and bright and... well, SPRING!



^^^I caught Cody investigating our new "changing basket" for the living room.^^^
{We plan on filling it with diapers and wipes and keeping it downstairs.}
She is such a good big sister already -- making sure everything is perfect for G!
Seriously though, her new favorite room in the house is the nursery.
She always seems pissed when I walk in there and interrupt her time in G's room.



^^^ Alex and I are a little creeped out by how similar we looked as babies. ^^^
I guess there won't be too much of a surprise when G arrives.


^^^ Last weekend, ^^^
we took some neighbors to jump at Skyzone,
an indoor trampoline park.
I obviously could not partake in the jumping
but I sure as heck wanted to!
There were several different trampoline sections:
a few dodge ball arenas {separated by age}, a basketball dunking area,
a place to jump into foam, and a huge area for free jumping.
I'll be back post Greta delivery!

^^^ My cousins, Brooke and Cara, and I ^^^
 modeling our late great-aunt's most fashionale rain gear.


^^^ After the shower last Saturday, ^^^
my family went to Volare to enjoy a very delicious meal.
I ordered RIB-EYE!
My first steak since 1999.
It was good but I am sure I would have insulted the chef
by comparing it to a hamburger.




^^^ Cody playing hide-with-not-much-seek in the tissue paper from GG's gifts.^^^^










^^^ And, I am just now getting around to posting about Valentine's Day. Woops!^^^
We decided to take it easy since life is flying by
at such a rapid pace right now
we can hardly catch our breath.

I surprised Al with breakfast in his car.

He treated his girls to all kinds of goodies.
Greta got a cute outfit complete with polka dots and stripes.
Cody got her favorite treats & pretty much went apesh*t when she saw them.
And I got my favorite candies, a candle, roses, and a diet coke!
Our man sure does know us well!

Then we went for a walk in the park across the street
since it was unseasonably warm at a balmy 55*.
And, yes, I did wear my sneakers with my skirt.
Embarrassing - I know.

We enjoyed a nice dinner while watching Downton Abbey
and the most delicious ice cream sandwiches for dessert.
{Butter pecan ice cream with break-and-bake chocolate lovers cookies!!}





No comments: