Friday, March 22, 2013

35 Weeks

 
How far along? 35 weeks
Weight gain? 26 pounds
Maternity clothes? Duh! I don't know how in the world people go their whole pregnancy without... but more power to ya!!
Stretch marks? Not yet... 5 more weeks... fingers crossed.
Sleep? Still struggling with the insomnia. I can usually fall asleep with no problems but have to wake up several times to pee. Sometimes I fall back asleep... sometimes I don't. When I don't, I am usually pretty frustrated because I have been super exhausted lately and really need my rest. Everyone says that this is just God preparing me for becoming a mother of a newborn which I suppose is a pretty cool idea when I really think about it. Thanks God -- I can definitely use any help in the prep area that I can get.
Movement? Lots but I wouldn't say GG is the most active of babies. I can really tell that she has grown since the last time I posted {at 30 weeks}. This is BY FAR my most favorite thing about pregnancy. Words really can not express how awesome it is to feel your babe move inside of your belly. She still hiccups like a champ and has been sticking her booty out a lot too.
Food cravings? Still can't get enough sweets! Fruit, chocolate, candy ... it don't matter - I want it all.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have been suffering with dizzy spells lately and those leave me feeling pretty queasy. Sometimes when GG repositions herself it makes me feel like I am going to throw up and I think I might have had some Braxton Hicks contractions which made me feel like I was going to lose my lunch.
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! {and anxious!!}
Looking forward to? My last shower... tomorrow!! It will be a lot of fun celebrating GG again with family and friends!

No comments: