Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Maternity Favorites

I am forever grateful for our dear friend, Jenna,
and her God-given talent to take beautiful photographs.
 
She is such a blessing in our lives;
much beyond her mad photography skills.
She is one of the most encouraging and kind-hearted women
I have ever been blessed to know.
Jenna has a way with words,
a way that lifts you up and
a way that speaks truth straight into your soul.
Her gentle spirit eases anxiety
and her calm, confident demeanor
makes even the most awkward
{big red arrow pointing at ME}
 feel comfortable.
 
If you are in the Louisville area
and are in need of a talented photographer,
I highly recommend Jenna Maddux.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 

 
 
It is crazy to look back at these photographs from 6 weeks ago!
My belly has grown SO much since then.
And to think that I thought I was big then ... HA!
 


1 comment:

Elizabeth @Port Of Thoughts said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You will cherish those forever! Enjoy the last bits of pregnancy and preparing for the life changing joy that is about to come your way! :)