Friday, March 29, 2013

Scrapbook

^^^ Alex and I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere of GG's last shower. ^^^
The shower started at 5:30
which was just 30 minutes after tip off in the NCAA tournament game
 of our beloved Cardinals against Colorado St.
Thankfully the Cards won;
or else it would've really put a damper on the whole party.
We ate dinner at halftime
and opened presents after celebrating our team's sweet victory!
L, Yes!

^^^ My aunt Debbie's contribution to the shower decor. ^^^
She makes THE BEST desserts!




 
^^^ Macklin & Eli kindling their romantic relationship early. ^^^
 I did a horrible job taking photographs during the shower
{no blog recap this time}
but I am praising God above that I just so happened to have my camera
nearby when these two lovebirds decided they couldn't resist each other any longer.
 
 
^^^ Homemade pizza! It doesn't get any better than this.^^^
 
I am beyond picky when it comes to food.
It has more to do with my sensitive tummy than it does with my taste buds
but, nonetheless, eating out can seem like a real downer when you are with me.
I am usually not very adventurous and can find fault with just about any and all seasoning.
Pizza sauce is one of the worst offenders when it comes to upsetting my stomach.
Therefore, Alex and I have learned to master the sauce-less pizza at home.
Trader Giotto's pizza dough + cherry tomatoes +
mushrooms + baby spinach + cheese {lots of cheese} =
my FAVORITE pizza in town!
 
 

 
^^^ School baby shower ^^^
 
A few women at work hosted a baby shower for me
and the FOUR other expecting teachers at school.
It was such a thoughtful and kind gesture.
 
 
 
 

No comments: