Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Awkward & Awesome

Awkward
 
 
^^^ The wide-legged pregnancy stance.^^^
 
Alex won't admit it but I think I am officially waddling.
It's awkward.
 
 
 
Alex leaving the car running and in drive
while we dropped off some junk at Goodwill.
The car started rolling down the hill the second he got out,
and you know what I did...
nothing.
I sat there calmly laughing in the passenger seat
as we approached the chain link fence straight ahead
and watched as my husband jumped back in to the car
 to hit the brakes just in time.
He is pretty much my hero.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Awesome

 
^^^ Upgrading from a full-sized bed to a king!^^^
Despite being 37 weeks pregnant,
I have never slept better in my life
as a result of this royal IKEAn majesty.
Truly amazing.
 
{More to come on our daytrip to IKEA --
we are nicknaming that whole day BABYMOON BUST.}
 
 
 
 
 
 

^^^ The refreshing beverage I prepared for my husband 
to take on our evening walk through the park.^^^
He thoroughly enjoyed.
 
 
 
 
My new found love for salted caramel ice cream.
If you are in Louisville,
you MUST hit up Comfy Cow for
the best version I have ever tasted.
 
 
 
 
And, obviously, I couldn't do an Awk & Awe post today
without mentioning the awesomeness of the
UofL Cardinals NCAA championship VICTORY last night!
I was in my mama's womb the last time the Cards won it all (1986)
and now that Greta Grace is in mine,
I am confident we can give her all the credit ;)
 
 
 


1 comment:

Blair said...

Graeter's now has a seasonal salted caramel ice cream that's pretty delicious!!