Monday, April 22, 2013

Student Work: AP 3D

It is CRUNCH TIME for my AP 3D students.
Obviously, the timing of their portfolio submission
coincides with Greta's due date
which is only causing me a tad bit of anxiety
{lies, lies, lies -- it is causing me LOTS of anxiety}.
We have been diligently working ahead
trying to upload as many images of their portfolios as possible
before I go on maternity leave.
I am absolutely, 100% proud of my AP students.
This was my first year teaching this course,
and while I am certainly going to change a lot for next year,
I am overall pleased with how the year went.
Really, the credit goes to my awesome students
and their creativity and enthusiasm.
Here is just a glimpse at some of their portfolios:
{all pieces taken from the Concentration portions of their individual portfolios}








+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++









++++++++++++++++++++++++








++++++++++++++++++++











+++++++++++++++++++++++++++















No comments: