Thursday, March 20, 2014

Awkward

Awkward:

You know how when you say something over and over and over again
 throughout the day how it just becomes habit.

Well, while bidding farewell to my students as the bell rang,
I looked at a student, a male-football-player-senior student,
straight in the eye and mindlessly said,
"Bye, girl!"

We both blushed and had a good chuckle at that one.


*



Receiving what I think was meant to be a compliment 
but could most definitely be considered an insult
in the following phrase:

"Your baby is way prettier than you!"


*


I am a huge fan of consignment.
I have bought a lot of Greta's clothes from a local consignment shop,
and I buy many of my own clothes from here.

The other day, I was rocking a consigned blazer, feeling great 
until I reached in my pocket midday and found an 
 used tissue in the pocket.

That's just NASTY, y'all.




No comments: