Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Style Files: Forecastle Festival

By the third day of the festival,
the sun was shining and I had finally gathered enough confidence
to take a stab at the whole music festival look.

I love music, so don't get me wrong when I say this,
but the people watching (and more specifically, the outfit gazing)
is one of the best perks of events like Forecastle.

Some were definitely trying too hard,
some were not trying at all.
Some were too drunk to notice,
and some, like me, were diligently taking note
 of each outfit that strutted by.

The '70s were rocking out like nobody's business,
from floppy hats and headbands to crop tops and fringed everything,
I felt like some of my parents' old pictures were coming to life.


// Denim Vest: Target // Tank: Target // Skirt: F21 // Boots: Target // Sunglasses: J. Crew//

No comments: