Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday's Favorites



This adorable list of dorm room essentials makes me almost wish to be a freshman again.
Almost being the operative word here.
(I was a homesick fool that first year of college.)
But, seriously, dorm room decor is above and beyond 
what it was ten years ago!
Rugs, throw pillows, sheep skins.
Amaze-balls.

And how clever is this?!
I might put that idea to use in my classroom,
or heck, even in our new home
instead of paying for expensive frames.

*

These earrings make me salivate (even if they are clip-ons) every time I see them,
but that price tag makes my eyes water and heart palpitate … but not in the good way.
Here are a few similar options (although not nearly as drool-worthy)
 that don't quite knock the wind out of my budget.

I love how bright these and these are.
These emerald beauties aren't beaded but they do make a statement.

And, here you can rent the originals for a fraction of the cost.

*

Also, I am dying over this pineapple lamp.

I found it on Pinterest but when I clicked through to the original source (Zara)
it was no longer available.

Pier 1 has a cute option and so does Walmart surprisingly.






No comments: