Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday's Favorites

Fall is in full swing around these parts these days.

My three favorite trends for fall are 
plaid, sherpa, and felt.

*

Buffalo check has me wishing I was born a lumber jack.

This Burberry-ish scarf has the style of the high-end designer
but is significantly less expensive.

And what could be cuter than a plaid baseball cap!
Seriously!?

*

These sherpa vests are to die for.
I want one so bad!! 
Santa, are you reading? ;)

*

And while I doubt I would ever attempt this trend,
because seriously I am not that cool,
I just love these felt hats.
They have an instant cool factor that leaves me envious
but its one of those trends that makes me feel a little silly,
like leather leggings and fringed vests.
Love them,
but just can't pull them off.
More power to those brave individuals who can!



No comments: