Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, y'all!
 
This week has been F O R E V E R looooong for me!
To be honest, I am struggling to face another workday over here.
{I promise you, coffee is being guzzled right now.}
 
But... it IS Friday, finally,
and the weekend is literally hours away.
 
And I am excited to point you in the direction of Danielle's blog.
I love her blog. If you don't already follow her, she is a fun one
(especially for Louisville gals).
 
She has been so gracious to host a giveaway from my Etsy shop.
 
Great is thy Faithfulness
Handmade Watercolor Painting -- "Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti"  Isaiah 46:4
 
Head on over and enter yourself to win
a 4x6 print of your choice.
All the details are posted on her blog.
 
 
Happy Friday and have a GREAT weekend!
Good luck with the giveaway.
Hope you win! xoxo

No comments: