Friday, May 22, 2015

GG's TWO!

Greta turned two in late April. 
 I am almost a whole month behind on posting about her birthday.
(More posts to come on that. Lots of catching up to do!)

I love capturing my moments with Greta
(if you can't tell by my over-grammer status),
and have pledged to have our pictures taken together 
every year for as long as she will let me for her birthday.

I look back at her newborn pictures 
and her first year photos with such fondness. 
I have been so blessed to have such talented friends photograph my family each year.

This year, my nearest and dearest friend, Amanda Howard,
captured Greta and I as we walked down Bancroft Lane.
It was disgustingly hot and after a long work day,
but Amanda showed up, camera in hand, with enthusiasm and smiles.
You can tell that she knows GG well by the way she captured 
her real smile, laugh, and various other authentic expressions.
I am so thankful for my sister-friend who knows and understands my heart,
and with the click of a button helps me to see the amazing blessing I have
 in my relationship with my darling daughter.























































































No comments: