Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Scrapbook

^^^ I've been doing a lot of this lately.^^^





^^^ I spotted these slightly-worn-but-good-enough-for-us chairs
while Alex and I were driving home late one night last week.
I literally just said, "Turn around!" as he was driving
and my husband did a giant u-turn in the middle of the street.
I am not sure he even knew what he was turning for
but we both feel like we scored major here.
One neighbor's trash is another neighbor's treasure!^^^


^^^ I couldn't resist these sweet little Valentine treats for G from Target.^^^

^^^ Cody-bear... always the cutest.^^^

^^^ Two of my students went in on this snazzy little get-up for G.
They said they thought it was the most "me". ;)
They know me so well.
I am so loving the polka-dots and hood!!^^^

No comments: