Saturday, February 16, 2013

30 Weeks!


{^^^ The awkwardness that was... and the magic of Jenna Maddux!^^^}


How far along? 30 weeks; pictures are from last week's maternity shoot {29 weeks}
Weight gain? 22 pounds
Maternity clothes? Duh! I tried on one of my regular t-shirts the other day for gits and shiggles ... it was NOT pretty... like AT ALL! Hubby is sweet and hasn't complained about me stealing all of his soft tees to cover me and our growing girl. And, Target's maternity leggings might be my favorite thing in the whole world right now.
Stretch marks? Not yet... 10 more weeks... puh-leez, GG, have mercy on my skin! ;)
Sleep? Can anyone say pregnancy insomnia!!!! OY VEY! Also, I desperately long to sleep on my back. My shoulders are aching from the left side only position. But I know I shouldn't complain -- it could be so much worse and I need to cherish this time of rest before her arrival.

{*Side note: When you're pregnant, much like when you are engaged, people {mostly strangers} feel the need to share their absolute horror stories with you. Last weekend, a very "kind" lady let me know that soon I will find out why sleep deprivation is considered a form of torture used by our military. I really didn't know how to respond to that. So, I smiled and nodded with huge deer-in-head-lights-eyes like any decent person would do but I really wanted to pass out from anxiety and fear! Thanks stranger lady, your words were full of encouragement and optimism.}

Movement? Yes! Baby girl does not pack a powerful punch just yet but I have felt her consistently every day. I don't know if she gets the hiccups a lot or if she is sucking her thumb but I feel a rhythmic pulse for about 5 minutes at least once a day, usually twice. It's awesome!
Food cravings? Sugar! Fruit, candy, juice... anything that is sweet! Oh, and hot dogs!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time? Can I say both? I am very happy and very moody! haha! Moodiness is usually caused by tiredness.
Looking forward to? My first shower that is in 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!

No comments: