Friday, March 1, 2013

ONE

Happy FIRST birthday to my MR. MACKLIN MAGOO!


I
C.A.N.N.O.T
BELIEVE
IT
HAS
BEEN
A
YEAR
SINCE
THIS...



And, I can not believe that my heart is even more full of love and adoration
for this boy than on that first day we met.
AND, I can not believe that I am about to have a wee little babe of my own
 that will fill my heart so full that I fear it might burst.

My brother and sil
have been amazing parenting role models
this past year.
It has been such a blessing to see my brother become a father,
and a damn good father at that!


Alex & I will be joining Papa P & Mimi
on a quick little roadtrip to Chicago this weekend
to celebrate the little man's BIG birthday!

Have a very happy weekend!!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Happy birthday, Macklin! So glad y'all get to be with him on his big day. Love to the Perellis clan :)