Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scrapbook

^^^ GG's new summer onesie ^^^
Kohl's was having a Friends & Family sale
and one of my students who works there
gave me a pass to receive 20% off everything.
I bought a lot of comfy onesies and leggins for my baby girl
but I think this neon number might just be my favorite.
 
^^^ My nephew, Macklin, made he internet debut. ^^^
My brother submitted this photo
hoping it would post on Macklin's first birthday {March 1st}
but I think the weekend of the Cards Big East Championship win
and receiving the #1 seed overall is pretty darn good too.


 


 

^^^ Alex and I joined some of our besties in trying out the new local hot spot, Game. ^^^
If you are familiar with Louisville, then you know
we take our food very seriously!
The owners of Hammerheads opened this restaurant just a few weeks ago.
Since I am currently a carnivore,
I thought I would take advantage of this {exotic} burger and fries joint while I can.
It was awesome.
Alex enjoyed TWO burgers: antelope and boar
{boar being his favorite}
I enjoyed an angus burger. I know, not very adventurous, but I still enjoyed it.
And, of course we enjoyed our basket of fries!

 



^^^ We also devoured our double-decker s'mores dessert. ^^^
We had actually already paid for dinner and were getting ready to leave
when out came an order of s'mores.
We smelled it and had to have it.
It took about 3.5 seconds for us to finish.
DELISH!
 


^^^ Alex and I love babysitting the Brill boys. ^^^
This time was super sweet, almost bittersweet,
since it will probably be our last time in a long while.
We joked that Wilder (7) could babysite Greta soon --
but it will probably be a little while before that happens too.
Keaton (5) couldn't contain his excitement over my belly.
He kept running up to me full of giggles
and rubbed my belly while telling me all sorts of things about my baby.
He said, "She will be zero years old when she comes out of your belly"
and
"I bet she has lots of straight hair like me, not curly hair like my brother."
and
"There is a baby inside there!"
It was adorable.

No comments: