Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Awkward & Awesome

This week, I just have a whole lot of awkwards...



Awkward

Colliding with my husband in the kitchen
just as I was taking a swig of sparkling water.
I'm not exactly sure what came over me,
but I found this to be outrageously hilarious.
My esophagus became fertile ground for a game of tug-o-war between 
said sparkling water and the rolling laughter swelling up from my belly.
You know how this story is going to end.
Yup, those laughter rolls won by a long shot,
and sparkling water came {painfully} out my nose.
It took much longer to recover from what felt like a Pop Rocks explosion
in my sinus cavity than the original incident.





Greta is growing and so are her boogers.
The problem with this is
baby boogers are seriously the consistency of rubber cement.
I practically assault her nostrils every morning
with the bulb syringe just to get the slimiest, gooiest of goos out.
Then, trying to get that boogie off of the syringe is a whole other ordeal.
Woe. Is. Me.






My scar is starting to itch.
You know, my c-section scar
which is so thoughtfully placed below my bikini line.
It is driving me crazy
and the nonchalant scratches are becoming more and more non-nonchalant.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

you should get a Nosefrida!