Thursday, July 17, 2014

Scrapbook: Boston


Sunday was a fun-day in Boston!

We went to Plymouth where we 
saw a replica of the Mayflower II, the real Plymouth rock, 
and toured Plimoth Plantation.
This was seriously the coolest! 
Plymouth is essentially a live, interactive chapter of your 
high school US History text book.





-----------------


-------------















-------------------------

We also had plenty of free time to explore the city of Boston on our own that afternoon.
I took full advantage and set out on foot to see what all I could discover.
Y'all will never believe this, but I found the most amazing shopping! ;)
Zara and a local consignment store kept me occupied on Newbury St. for hours.
But, thankfully, I did explore the majority of my surroundings 
before getting sucked into the shopping time-lapse vortex.



























Dinner was at Artu. It was divine. I only took this one photo from the dessert plate
but the rest of the dinner was just as up to par.



No comments: